Are you a Potterhead? Think you know everything about HP? Think again, cause here we have:
5 Harry Potter Secrets You Weren’t Aware of
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire wasn’t exactly the first title choice for J.K. Rowling. The choices were: Harry Potter and the Death Eaters, Harry Potter and the Fire Goblet, Harry Potter and the Three Champions until the publishers decided upon the one we all know of.
- Rowling read the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban so many times during the editing process that she got sick of it.
- Readers had problems in pronouncing Hermione, so Rowling wrote a scene involving Hermione explaining her name to Viktor Krum.
- In 2014, a full set of the first editions of the books was sold at an auction for £11,250.
- In 2006, Rowling said that “The Mirror of Erised” is her favourite chapter in the first book, and one of her favourites from the entire series.
Want to add more to this list? You’re most welcome to do so in the comments section.